Austin. And the rest of Texas. It's all “special” in one way or another. Coming Soon!
- Austin recently changed its slogan from “Live Music Capital of The World” to “_____________ Capital of The World.”
- Everything is bigger in Texas, including ____________.
- I knew I wasn’t cool enough for The Domain when I saw ______________ and _____________ there in one afternoon.
- Next month the Alamo Drafthouse is having a film festival of ______________ and ________________. I can’t wait to see the special menu for THAT!
- “______________.” It tastes like home.
- At Buffalo Exchange, I found an amazing deal on _____________ from the 1960’s.
- Another decent garage band.
- Bitching about the cold when the temperature drops below 85 degrees.
- Fire ant bite blisters that will not die.
- Deep-fried… well, everything.
- Dr Pepper.
- Fucking Cedar Fever.
- Greg Abbott’s wheelchair.
- Guns. Lots of them.
- Aggressive pan-handlers at every street corner.
- Second-degree burns from your steering wheel.
- Snotty baristas at Spider House.
- Spinning under the Zilker Christmas Tree until you throw-up.