So, you don't think that Cards Against Humanity™ is geeky enough? It needs more weird science fiction and fantasy references? Done. Coming Soon!
- I hate to say it, Captain, but there’s only one thing we can do to stop the aliens from destroying the Earth.
Show them ________________.
- It’s like I always say, you get more with a kind word and _____________ than with just a kind word. - Marcus Cole
- My last spell failed spectacularly, but enjoyably, resulting in __________________ for everyone within a 5 mile radius.
- Of all the entities you don’t want to awaken, __________________ is certainly one of them.
- Rivers turning to blood? Check. Rain of frogs? Check. ________________? Check.
Yup. It’s the Apocalypse.
- You’re telling me that you broke into the temple of Varidan, the dark god of ____________ and stole ____________? I’ll be leaving now…
- A love spell gone horribly, horribly wrong.
- A plucky canine robot.
- An overweight werewolf with male pattern baldness.
- Apocalypses (plural).
- Blood breath.
- Cleaning up giant mounds of dragon poop.
- Holy water filled water balloons.
- Meeting the Devil’s Advocate.
Who is actually Azazel.
- My magic bone.
- “River Tam Beats Up Everyone” from Universal Pictures.
- Snickerdoodles accidentally made with the spice melange instead of cinnamon.
- The Bigger, Blacker Blackstaff.